Tuesday, January 10, 2017

LIFE in UMak

" 1st day in UMak"
     A senior high student? Student-athlete? What’em I in this new school? A story of a k12 student of University of Makati.
   I’m a k12 student of University of Makati, currently a grade 11 student of HSU in the academic track STEM. My current life in UMAK, well it’s not easy because having 3 math subjects is not easy(well its really not easy). I choose this school because of my parents and its near my home.it’s like embarking on a new quest were I need to tackle everyday for 6 months and another more year. Now for the STEM part, I slowly gain knowledge of the lessons  taught to us. 
"Dyisinueve Laban"
    But the bright side I have this new classmates in G11-19 with this dudes my life in Umak is fun. I got separated from my friends in junior high because we all took different school to attend on, but we do see each other time to time. Choosing this strand gives me different opportunities in which I want to take in my collage days (but still not sure what to take).

               


 Well I acquainted myself with school activities. I join the “HERONS LACROSSE”. It’s a new sport offered here in the university. Its a international sport played by both gender, it was mostly played in America. I join this team because, I watch this TV show were they playing this game and I got engrossed wanting to experience playing that sport. I was overjoyed when I got accepted in the team. I already experience playing a clinic or scrimmage when they hosted it at the University Oval. Getting close with the team was fun too. It gave me confidence to communicate with others well.
"Herons-Encore Lacrosse Scrimmage"

"Herons Fly"
Philippine Lacrosse-Encore Clinic 2016
Still don’t know what ending I can make but, I’m just starting a new chapter in my life in Umak and still moving forward towards that good of achievement. I’m going to thrive for that success I want to attain in this University. This is just start of a new experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment